AZACT EC (azadirachtin 2.4%) is an agricultural pesticide with a low toxicity fungicide and insecticidal effect and registered by MAPA for use in organic agriculture. Because it is a white stripe it presents some points of extreme technical and commercial importance, for example:
- Is exempt from Agronomic Receipt;
- It is registered by pest or disease and not by crop, that is, all crops that with the presence of the biological target the product can be recommended;
- It presents zero deficiency between the application of the product and consumption of the food;
- It does not harm pollinating organisms, predators and natural enemies;
- Insecticide and fungicide in a single product;
- It is a product of physiological action acting as a blocker of the hormone Ecdisone, responsible for chitin synthesis, ecdysis, reproductive system and swallowing of the insect. The product has action in the 3 phases of the pest (egg, nymph and adults);
- Can be mixed with other agricultural pesticides that will not change the efficiency of the product or the reverse.
We should pay attention to the pH of water up to 6 and avoid mixing with Bordeaux or sulphocalcium syrup.
click the desired document and see